Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life in the Midwest



When I hop in my car and go for a drive, I see a lot of the picture above. You can change the crop to corn once in awhile. I took this picture about 10 minutes away from my house. A lot of open sky around here. So, when it comes to sites like above, the question is do you make the sky the top 1/3 of the picture or the top 2/3? Also, I need to clean my camera sensors....




I also visited the Kankakee River State Park this morning. This is a photo of where the Rock River meets the Kankakee. There's usually some mini rapids in the river when you look this direction. But we've had so much rain that the rapids are no where to be seen and the water is all tan/brown.




Speaking of storms, this a photo of the sunset last night after all of that weather passed thru. I have seen a few much nice pictures of the sunset and I'm kind of jealous. But this is the view God gave me and it was breathtaking.

2 comments:

  1. That sunset is certainly breathtaking. Awesome! Glad you were given that gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful! Amazing shot my friend.

    ReplyDelete