Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

flower garden

The first day I planted some annuals, they were kind of droopy. Poor little things were just worn out from being taken out of their comfy green house and planted in pots in my front yard. But we've had plenty of rain since then and some sunshine. Today, they looked much better. These are some yellow snapdragons. I bought them for Jeremy.




I used one of the camera's automatic settings for these pics. I think they're useful when trying to understand the appropriate manual settings.

The flower below is a begonia, but it's a little larger than the begonias I normally buy. It will be interesting to watch the flowers grow over the summer.




I'm still not done planting my annuals. I ran out of flower pots, so I need to buy some more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment