Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Just a Nice Day



It was a very nice day today. Sunny, lower 80s, less humid. What a great day after all of the crappy weather we've been having. I was out shopping and decided to take a detour to try and capture a nice picture of the sky. Inspired by Mindy, I decided to stop real quick and capture this farmhouse. The focus is a little less precise than I'd prefer. But I couldn't get out of the car at the moment. So I took the picture through the front window of my mini-van.

The weather is supposed to just be great for the rest of the week. That's if you don't count the weekend when it will get hot, humid and stormy again. Gotta appreciate it while I can.

1 comment:

  1. This speaks right to me doesn't it!! I love it, beautiful sky, field drawing you into the barn. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete