Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Cardinal




Well, I finally caught him--or at least caught a picture of him. I hear this guy singing every morning. Normally when I try to catch a picture of him, he flies away never to return. Today my patience was rewarded. The picture is a little bit more blurry than I would prefer. Maybe a tripod would have improved it. He spent a few moments checking me out, too.



Lucky me, I caught a picture of him flying away. Again, probably needed a tripod. But sometimes it's more important to capture the moment than to get it perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! And I don't think the tripod would have helped the second shot much. The fence was in focus, so the motion blur would have still be there. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess this is what I miss most about not using a 35mm and a telephoto lens - shooting birds. I'm guessing you used a telephoto lens, right? I think your cardinal in flight is lovely.

    ReplyDelete