Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Another One of Those Thingys



I missed my blog last night because 1) I was in Washington DC and 2) I felt like crap. So, even though I had a couple of pictures in my back pocket to use, I was too tired to even mess with it.

This is another flower from my sister's back yard. She told me what it was as we did the flower tour but it went right in one ear and out of the other. So, I had to send her the picture and have her email the name back. It's called Nigella or "love-in-a-mist." They're really beautiful but kind of small and close to the ground. The photo was originally full of color. But the focus is a bit off because I chose not to lay in the dirt, so I think I like the black and white version better. Yes, I like black and white better when the focus isn't crisp. So, sometimes it's like cheating.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this in B&W, it adds such a different dimension to the flowers as compared to the colored ones. Very nice shot!

    ReplyDelete