Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Visiting the Shedd



Today I am taking a break from my black and white/shades of grey theme to share some pictures from the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago. I went there today with Gabbi's class. It's always a challenge to get good pictures there because the place is pretty dark and doesn't allow you to use a flash. Plus, with five fourth graders following me around, I didn't have time to pause and examine anything. Matter of fact, I'm pretty tired!




Even on a wet, grey and cloudy day, Chicago is still a beautiful city.

4 comments:

  1. I like both shots, and the second one would lend itself well to b/w. The first one, I love the background with all the sea creatures and plants in the tank, and then the seahorse! I'm so glad I clicked on the photo to make it bigger. It's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot of Chicago is seriously cool!! I love the textures in the first as well, so interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the little seahorse!! Sweet! :) Love 'em both Bonnie. Laura is right...that second one would look great in B&W.

    ReplyDelete