Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

ToMAto...ToMAHto..Let's call the whole thing off



Finally got my garden in today. Although, I don't think I'm quite done yet. This is a Roma tomato plant. Roma tomatoes are the kind they usually use to make spaghetti sauce. I think partially that's because they're easier to de-seed. LOL. There's a trick to removing the seeds from the tomato though before you cook it down. It's all in how it's sliced. There wasn't a good selection of anything at Lowe's today. So tomorrow I'm going to a local greenhouse (hope they're open!). Hopefully, I'll be able to grab a couple more things. So far I have zucchini, yellow squash, jalapeno peppers, basil, chives, cilantro and three different kind of tomatoes. I'm pretty close to having a salsa garden. (no, I don't put zucchini and yellow squash in my salsa...)

Excuse me. I have to go sing now that I have that song in my head. But oh, if we call the whole thing off then we must part. And oh, if we ever part then that would break my heart....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you! As for the photo, I like the balance (or off-balance) of green vs the dark earth. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete