Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to Cheekwood



Well, Monday is always a difficult day for me to capture a new shot. I really tried today-but I forgot to adjust my camera from yesterday's pool adventure. I have to say that's one of my biggest problems as a photographer. Forgetting to check the camera settings first. So, I got a whole bunch of washed out, practically white shots. Oh well. So I went back into my photos from my visit to cheekwood a couple of weeks ago. This is from a tree in the Japanese Garden. I was bad and did not get the name of the tree. But I took this shot while Lisa was taking shots of the moon and the planets. I almost posted a picture of her waving that mono-pod thingy around all over the place. One of these days, she's gonna knock me flat with that thing.

3 comments:

  1. ROTFL!! Bad Lisa!! :D What a pretty photo Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, and when she DOES knock you flat, I'll be there to capture the moment with my camera... ;)

    ReplyDelete