Betterphoto

Early Enrollment SEAT SALE - Ends Tomorrow!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Roses



I had a nice day today. I accompanied Jeremy and his class on a field trip today. It was a two-parter. First, we went to the planetarium at Olivet Nazerene University. There was some landscaping work happening. But there were still some beautiful rose bushes where we relaxed while waiting for our turn to see the show. This is one of those shots where I just put the camera down near the ground and aimed up. It doesn't always work really well, but I like how this shot turned out. There were wasps flying around the roses though. Just goes to show that it's difficult to appreciate beauty without having to deal with the fear of pain!

2 comments:

  1. I love this shot! NICE AIM! You're right, blindly shooting up doesn't always work, but shots like this make the experimentation worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. the other parental type person on the field trip had a good laugh over my attempts. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete